Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: 2 Chronicles 20:20 NLT

“Listen to me, all you people...Believe in the Lord your God, and you will be able to stand firm. Believe in his prophets, and you will succeed.”




Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

5. Naaman


Lessons to learn from Naaman's story


1. Nobody is bigger than  a prophet: No matter how big you're, you're not bigger than a prophet(God's servant). I'll repeat that again; no matter how big, rich, strong you may be, you're not bigger than a prophet. No matter how simple, easy going, quiet any prophet may be, you ain't bigger than him.


Unless that prophet is not genuine. But if he's from God, you can never be bigger than him. 


Right from the Bible days, nobody has ever stood on the Prophets or their words and survive. Something bad, if not death will befall him/her.

So if Naaman had insisted and went home, he would have died leprously.


Conclusion:

I have come across people that look down on the Prophets of God. Reason best known to them. Prophets are prophets and can not be puppets, therefore tread with caution.


Song:

Oh Lord speak into my life

I am a living sacrifice

Your word says live and not die

Oh Lord speak into my life


[Chorus:]

Oh Lord speak into my life

(I am)

I am a living sacrifice

(your word)

Your word says live and not die

Oh Lord speak into my life 


Prayer:

Father as I submit to your prophets, help me to Succeed in Jesus name. Amen.



Who is speaking over your life???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments