Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Hebrews 11:6 NLT  Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.



Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

5. Naaman


Naaman said “I thought he would certainly come out to meet me!” he said. “I expected him to wave his hand over the leprosy and call on the name of the Lord his God and heal me! Aren’t the rivers of Damascus, the Abana and the Pharpar, better than any of the rivers of Israel? Why shouldn’t I wash in them and be healed?” So Naaman turned and went away in a rage.

2 Kings 5:11‭-‬12 NLT


You see friends, one of the ways to get anything from the presence of  God, is to come to His presence self__lessly. Don't come to his presence as a politician, businessman, General, rich man, etc. Drop your self, before coming to him.


He doesn't look at those things(titles, portfolios, position, etc), but your heart. If you come to Him as a child, you'll go home blessed. But if you come to Him as a Sir, you'll go home with standing ovation and a salute.


Conclusion:

The nature of one's heart is the determinant of the level of what s/he will receive from God.


Song:

Eze Ndi Eze

Onye obi oma

Nara ekele Papa

Oh oh

Mmalite na ogwugwu

Forever you will be

Nara otuto Papa

Blessed be your Holy Name

You are worthy to be praised


İmara nma eh...

İmara nma eh...

İmara nma eh...

Papa...


İdi ebube di ngozi(x4


Prayer:

Father I drop every self in me, please let me be filled with your presence(peace, Joy, gladness,etc). Amen.



Who's in charge of your life???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments