Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Luke 18:11 NLT

The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayer: ‘I thank you, God, that I am not like other people—cheaters, sinners, adulterers. I’m certainly not like that tax collector!




Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

6. The Publican:


Lessons to learn from The Publican


4. Forget about others, focus on yourself:

Whenever you're in the presence of God learn to mind your business, stop eavesdropping into people's prayer points. Too much busybody in the house of God can make you go empty handed. If care is not taking, you'll carry their load for them.


When people don't know the purpose why they came to Church, they'll continue to be busy with things that doesn't concerns them; things that one should ignor


Unless you didn't come with a burden, cos if you did, you will focus on your problems, not on other's...


Conclusion:

The level of one's burden and/or expectations will determine how engaged he'll be in the presence of God


Song:

Burdens are lifted at Calvary

Calvary, Calvary

Burdens are lifted at Calvary

Jesus is very near..


Prayer:

Father as I come before you, I drop all my burdens and may I not carry them again. Amen.


Are you aware that Jesus is coming again???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments