Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Luke 18:11 NLT

The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayer: ‘I thank you, God, that I am not like other people—cheaters, sinners, adulterers. I’m certainly not like that tax collector!




Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

6. The Publican:


Lessons to learn from The Publican


2. God watches our intentions:

The attitude of the Pharisee in this parable is not far from what is seen in our Churches today, don't be surprised so many people are praying that kind of prayer on their own.


I have been in a Church where some sisters are complaining bitterly about some sisters in their midst that wear trousers; which they see as abomination. Some Churches do not forbid it, but place some restrictions, while some never cared. Then if there's a serene, where these set of people are to stay together, I bet you wahala go dey


Some will see themselves as the Pharisees, while some will become Publican automatically. There'll be so much segregation, separation and flying gossips. And if care is not taking, there'll be name calling. May God help the Church....


Conclusion:

When last did you see yourself as a Pharisee or a Publican??????


Song:

Lord I know, Lord I know

You're all I need

In the darkness, in the darkness

You're my light

When I'm drowning

When I'm drowning

You're my breathe

Through the storm

Through the storm

You're my peace



There's no void in you oh God

There's no darkness in your light


Prayer:

May the Lord deliver the Church from ignorance and cause them to tolerate and regard each other. Amen.



Are you perfect???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments