Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Matthew 19:26NIV

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”



Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:


Often times, when we approach our Nows, they look very simple and unserious, to the point that we'll doubt if they're actually real or joke. For instance, imagine being in a sick bed for years, only for someone to appear and tell you stand up and walk.


Any normal person, will doubt it. You'll ignore such a call, because it sounds funny. You'll calculate how long you've been there coupled with the possibility.


But that's how Nows look like; just a simple call, yet great impact. Check the miracles of Jesus, they looked like joke sometimes, but their realness are very exciting. Be ready, your Now is here.


Conclusion:

No Time is the time for God, but every Time is the time for God. Anytime God chose to do a thing for you/me is His time, and it could be any Time.


Song:

Let the weak say, "I am strong"

Let the poor say, "I am rich"

Let the blind say, "I can see"

It's what the Lord has done in me


Hosanna, hosanna

To the Lamb that was slain

Hosanna, hosanna

Jesus died and rose again


Prayer:

Father as you speak into my life, let everything work together to bring me to Now. Amen.



Are you aware that Jesus is coming back again???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments