Our(My, Your) Now:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:

Word: Luke 7:14 NKJV
Then He came and touched the open coffin, and those who carried him stood still. And He said, “Young man, I say to you, arise.”

Here's My Take:

Those their Now Came:
4. The Widow's son:

So he who was dead sat up and began to speak. And He presented him to his mother. Then fear came upon all, and they glorified God,...Luke 7:15‭-‬16 NKJV

So many times I have asked myself when will God give me that kind of blessing that will shake my community?! Not just blessings that me and my family will know of, rather blessings that will make people be in awe of God in my life. And I believe it will come soon

Just as the miracle of raising the son of the window shook the entire community; brought fear of God and also announced Jesus, so shall ours be...

Conclusion:
God is not through with us yet. He's still working with and in us, and will continue to work till our generation call us blessed.

Song:
He has Done me Well No doubt about it He has Done me Well No doubt about it He has Done me Well No doubt about it He′s done what no man can do Jesus, He's done what no man can do

He's given me the victory I know it

He′s given me the victory I know it
He's given me the victory I know it He's given me the victory I know it He′s done what no man can do Jesus, He′s done what no man can do

Prayer:
Lord I believe you're not through with me. Please keep working till everything start working in my life. Amen

Is Jesus your friend???

*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments