Our(My, Your) Now:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Mark 5:25 NLT

A woman in the crowd had suffered for twelve years with constant bleeding.


Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

3. Constant Bleeding Woman: 


To us, this woman was popular, because Her story was one of the most read stories during sermon, not because of her issue per se, but because of the awesome miracle that took place in her life. And throughout the cover to cover of the scripture, no one had had similar story.


She became a means to knowing that there's hope to any kind of situation, no matter how obvious it is.


Friends, God has never cease to amaze His own. God can heal even cases that are worse than this issue of blood, it's left for us to bring all problems to His table. I say all problems, it doesn't matter how verst you think it is. He's Able and Well Able to bring healing and deliverance.


Conclusion:

Words will fail me to start listing the things this God can do. Many have proven His awesomeness for thousands of years, and still counting. We're next in line, if only we'll keep believing and trusting Him.


song:

You are, the Covenant keeping God

Yahweh, The Covenant keeping God


You'll never leave me

You said that you won't forsake me

You are beside me and that is all that matters


The sun won't smite me

And the moon it will not hold me

The flood won't sweep me

The Lord is my anchor


Prayer:

Father we know nothing is difficult for you to do, please Lord come and take away these ugly situations that'd surrounded us. Amen.



Hope you're ready to meet with Jesus, when He returns???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!



Post a Comment

0 Comments