Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Isaiah 49:13 NIV

For the Lord comforts his people and will have compassion on his afflicted ones.




Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

4. The Widow's son: 


The Bible said When the Lord saw...the Widow that lost her only son.., He had compassion on her and said to her, “Do not weep.”

Luke 7:13 NKJV


Friends, compassionate Jesus has not changed, He's still the same. Therefore may He show us compassion. I don't know how much you've cried towards that situation, I don't know how much devil has terrorized you, using that situation. May the Lord have compassion on you.


Have you been longing for a promotion, has your boss been a pain on the neck, and you don't know what to do anymore, may the Lord have compassion on you. 


Conclusion:

May the Lord have compassion on us. Because His compassion wrought actions. Hallelujah!


Song:

 O Jesus, I have promised 

To serve thee to the end; 

Be thou forever near me, 

My Master and my friend;

I shall not fear the battle 

If thou art by my side, 

Nor wander from the pathway 

If thou wilt be my guide. 


Prayer:

Lord may your compassion on us never cease. Amen



Have you told it to God???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments