Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Mark 5:25 NLT

A woman in the crowd had suffered for twelve years with constant bleeding.




Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

3. Constant Bleeding Woman: 


I wonder how she was able to sneak true, pushing aside the crowd, because she wants to try her faith. She chose to lay aside every weight that wants to outweigh her. This her action reminds me of the Biblical expression "the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."

Matthew 11:12


No difficult situation has ever obeyed due process. Following due process atimes won't send the right message. What they need is radical decisions, followed by radical steps....not rascal steps though. Radical steps gives faster result.


But if she had followed protocols; waiting for "all night", "tarry night", "suya night", etc, her testimony wouldn't have come that quick. Same thing is applicable to your problem, and my problem, without us being vawulent(violent), we may wait for too long, and maybe in vain.


Conclusion:

The tougher our situations gets, the tougher our approach towards them should be.


Song:

When it was me against the world,

You came and You fought for me,

smashing all my enemies and gave me the victory

You're my light in the darkness, my ever present help


Time and time and time again

You went ahead of me, over and over and over again,

Your love is unfailing

You are my strength I trust in You

Lord You are unchanging, yes You are


I'm gonna let the whole world know,

You are the Way maker

You are building dreams not failures

You make it all work for me, You are my everything


Prayer:

Father give us Wisdom to know the right approach to every situation that'll come our way. Amen.



Has God been good to you???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!



Post a Comment

0 Comments