Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Mark 5:25 NLT

A woman in the crowd had suffered for twelve years with constant bleeding.




Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

3. Constant Bleeding Woman: 



But my question is, what made her believe that touching Jesus cloth will bring her healing? Well this was not the first time people went to touch Jesus to receive their healing. The same Mark reported "For He healed many, so that as many as had afflictions pressed about Him to touch Him." Mark 3:10 NKJV.


May be she saw or heard how people testified about their experiences when they'd touched Jesus and got healed. And maybe she then chose to try hers. If this is how she came about her decision, then she was attentive and wise.


Most exercise of Faith, came as a result of testimonies heard such people. Which the believe was, if God can do it for him/her, then He can do that for me. This is why we should pay adequate attention whenever people are testifying, especially in the Church, because that's one of the boosters of Faith.



Conclusion:

So then faith comes by hearing,.......... testimonies.....and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 10:17 NKJV


Song:

Lord you've so good to me

My life I give it all to you

You are my inspiration forever

My life and all I have

I owe it to you


I'll forever sing mma mma eh

I'll forever sing Chukwu ebuka

Lord you've been good to me

Idi ebube, I mara mma


Prayer:

Father may I continue to hear testimonies that will change my life forever



Do you know that Jesus died for us???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!



Post a Comment

0 Comments