Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Isaiah 62:6‭-‬7 NIV

You who call on the Lord, give yourselves no rest, and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth.




Here's My Take:


There are two means Our(My, Your) Now will come; it's either by natural means(persistence, commitment, hardworking, etc) and/or by supernatural means(Grace, Faith, obedience, etc). Everything we'd discussed and will discuss in this topic will follow these two means(Principle).


When we talk about the natural means, we talk about achievements by might. When one Succeeds by engaging his natural abilities(talents, wisdom, etc). Successes through acquisitions. Etc


E.g. everyday we watch footballers make their millions by just chasing something. We saw musicians doing their thing too with their sweet voice. Actors are not left out Why? Because they followed the natural means to get to their Now. This is why we see Talent Hunt on TV all the time


Conclusion:

The world is full of people that are using natural means to get to their Now. You and I could be one of them.


Song:

All my words fall short

I got nothing new

How could I express

All my gratitude?


I could sing these songs

As I often do

But every song must end

And You never do


So I throw up my hands

And praise You again and again

'Cause all that I have is a

Hallelujah, hallelujah

And I know it's not much

But I've nothing else fit for a king

Except for a heart singing

Hallelujah, hallelujah


Prayer:

Father help us to get to our 'Now' now that we still have the strength. Amen.




Do you Believe in Christ as Lord???


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments