Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugg





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Psalms 25:4 NLT

Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow.





Here's My Take:


Means To Now:


1. Supernatural Means:

a. Effortless: Solomon by class and by standard was never close to becoming a King. Reasons being that his mother was the last wife of King David. And he was the 8th child of his father. So by merit he was not close. Not only that, he was also not loved by his brothers, which I can't tell exactly what was their reason.


But according to Solomon, he said "Do not look upon me, because I am dark, Because the sun has tanned me. My mother’s sons were angry with me; They made me the keeper of the vineyards, But my own vineyard I have not kept." Song of Solomon 1:6 NKJV. It's obvious he was among the least of David's children.


But yet the Supernatural found him. Though going through Solomon's account, one may say that his mother was the brain behind his emergence as King. Not at all, the Supernatural chose him. And that Supernatural will choose us. Amen.


Conclusion:

The best thing that could happen to anyone is to be among the ones that the Lord have chosen. I am there already, I don't know about you?


Song:

I need you

You need me

We're all a part of God's body

Stand with me

Agree with me

We're all a part of God's body

It is his will that every need be supplied

You are important to me

I need you to survive [x2]


[Vamp:]

I pray for you

You pray for me

I love you

I need you to survive

I won't harm you

With words from my mouth

I love you

I need you to survive


Prayer:

Father I know that am among those that you've chosen, please don't let anything remove me. Amen



Do you believe that God has remembered you???



*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments