Our(My, Your) Now

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: 1 Samuel 9:17 NLT

When Samuel saw Saul, the Lord said, “That’s the man I told you about! He will rule my people.”





Here's My Take:


Means To Now:


1. Supernatural Means:

a. Effortless Supernatural means: another person in this category is one time most handsome and the tallest man in Israel. His name is Saul. Unlike David Saul came from a very rich home. His father was popular and wealthy but that was not why he was located.


He was located because Grace found he. He never merited it. Comparing Saul to David, Saul was a little older than David when he was located. He was never prepared, and his family was not among those that craved for a King; maybe that would have been the reason. He was found through the eyes of Grace.


Reading the account of Saul and that of David, you'll agree with me that when Grace founds a person, it will never stop until it had located him/her. This is why you and I should never stop calling on the God of Grace to locate us. Selah


Conclusion:

I believe that Grace will locate us. We came just like David, Mary and Saul came; we won't left out. Where we are, it will surely find us.


Song:

You're the reason I live

You're the one for me

You're the one for me


Why should I fear when I have you

Surrounded by your love

Your everlasting love

Why should I care what people say

They don't know

What you mean to me


Prayer:

May the Grace that located Saul, David, etc never stop until it has located us in Jesus name. Amen



Jesus is coming: ARE YOU READY???



*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments