Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Luke 1:28‭, ‬30 NLT

Gabriel appeared to her and said, “Greetings, favored woman! The Lord is with you!” “Don’t be afraid, Mary,” the angel told her, “for you have found favor with God!





Here's My Take:


Means To Now:


1. Supernatural Means:

a. Effortless Supernatural means: Mary was one of the Women, if not the only woman that received unmerited favour of highest honour. Till now, no woman has received that kind of favour from God.


Severally I have asked myself, if not Mary, then who? The truth is that whether Mary or not, that Favour would have located someone. With this, I found out that God always release favours to humanity, unfortunately it doesn't locate everyone.


That doesn't mean that anybody is restricted, not at all. Just like Mary, some received their effortlessly, while some needs to position themselves before they get theirs. 


Conclusion:

That you didn't see what to call unmerited favour in your life doesn't mean that you've not received unmerited favour; the air we breath came to us unmerited, life unmerited.


Song:

If love endured that ancient cross

How precious is my Savior's blood

The beauty of heaven wrapped in my shame

The image of love upon death's frame

If having my heart was worth the pain

What joy could you see beyond the grave

If love found my soul worth dying for


How wonderful

How glorious

My Savior's scars victorious

My chains are gone

My debt is paid

From death to life

And grace to grace


Prayer:

Father thank you for the Unmerited favour(life, breath) you gave me and my household. Amen



Jesus is coming: ARE YOU READY???



*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments