Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: 1 Corinthians 9:25 KJV

And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.




Here's My Take:


Means To Now:


1. Natural Means:

Getting to your Now has nothing to do with religion or beliefs, but hard work. Being a Christian or any other thing doesn't mean you'll succed, unless you put in your effort. Don't get me wrong, am talking about getting to your Now following natural means. So here, your faith, spirituality or religion doesn't guarantee anything.


Because those that doesn't belong to any religion are making it too. Religious sentiments was never a barrier to them. What becomes a barrier is not trying at all. Naturally, humans have the ability to do great things. What to do is not a problem, but doing them is.


Doing the right things(widening your knowledge, working hard, following the instructions, etc) makes us Succeed. But if it happens outside those things, then it's beyond natural.


Conclusion:

I want to stay this fact, "whether you believe it or not, every natural means, has supernatural backing". That you're blind to see them because you don't believe in God, doesn't mean they doesn't exist.


Song:

Take all the Glory

And the Honour

I'll sing and praise your name

For the things you've done for me

My mouth can't talk it all

From now to the end of my days

I'll say thank you, Lord.


Oghene Doh

Oghene Doh


Prayer:

Father in my natural striving may your supernatural power be my backing. Amen.




Who are you living for???


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments