Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Psalms 126:1‭-‬2 NIV

When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.”



Here's My Take:


There's this feeling that comes to play in our minds when life smiles at us. It makes us to forget so many years of being in a queue; so many years of waiting for our turn. So many years we were turned down by people.


We may be crying, wailing every second of the day, but that moment life smiles, everything changed. Old memories wiped away, Joy and gladness becomes our Oxygen.


Just know that most times those shouting and yelling by your husbands and/or fathers are not just ordinary or the way they were designed. Its because something has not clicked. When his Now comes, smiling will become his offering. Even while sleeping he'll be smiling. Just pray that time come and you'll enjoy him.


Conclusion:

God is so good and sweet, but the devil wants us to loose sight of that


Song:

If Not For You 

Where would I be Today

If Not For You

Who would have saved my Life

If not For You, Jehovah

If not For You, Omega

Onye Newem, (My Master)

Agam N′ekele Gị (I'll keep Praising You)


Papa Agam N'ekele Gị (I′ll keep Praising You)

Jesus Agam N′ekele Gị (I'll keep Praising You)

If not For You, Jehovah

If not For You, Omega

Onye Newem, (My Master)

Agam N′ekele Gị (I'll keep Praising You) 


Prayer:

Father give me blessings that will make me forget my sorrows and those that'd offended me. Amen.




Is God in charge of your life???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments