My NowYour Now, Our Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Ecclesiastes 3:1 NIV

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:





Here's My Take:


There have been times when our closest friends fell into a kind of luck, we began to wonder why only them, not us too. At a point we couldn't control it, because we thought life should be good to us, same way it was to them. This will mount so much pressure on us.


We won't rest, we won't listen to any counsel trying to shot sense into us. Even our hearts will lack the capacity to speak at that period. All that will occupy our minds is to be like them, to enjoy same things they're enjoying.


We forget that if there's time for everything, then everyone definitely has his/her time. And that time shouldn't bother us much, because as long as there's breath it will come.


Conclusion:

Those who's Time is Now, is no better than those theirs will come. For if yesterday was someone else's Now, then today will definitely be for another person.


Song:

Jesus, you are so good to me

In all circumstances, in all circumstances ooo

Jesus, you are so good to me

In all circumstances, in all circumstances ooo


Verse 2:

Dependable, dependable God

It doesn’t matter what comes my way you are still God

Intentional, intentional God

Everything is working out for my good 


Prayer:

Father in my waiting for my Now, cause me to strong and healthy. Amen.




Do you knows all you're passing through???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments