AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Genesis 3:11‭-‬12 NKJV

And He said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?” Then the man said, “The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I ate.”




Here's My Take:


What To(Not) Do At The Time Of Weakness:


4. Stop blaming people:


This is another striking point of what not to do during or after the time of Weakness. Reason being that blaming people for our Weaknesses always hinders us from doing anything against that Weakness. In other words, it will make us relax without looking for solution.


Let's look at this instance critically, if a lecturer was disturbing a female student for date, and she refused. Maybe out of frustration or wickedness, the lecturer told her, "I'll deal with you!" If she fail any course coincidentally, she'll blame that lecturer. If she fail again next semester, she'll still blame the lecturer again. 


So as she continue failing, she'll never see if the mistake is from her, and try to be up to date with her studies. She'll keep holding unto that event and continue blaming the lecturer as being behind all that. Though I know that some wicked lecturers are capable of doing that. That's why students find it difficult to report their atrocities to the authorities.


Conclusion:

Weaknesses will beget more Weaknesses if we keep blaming people for them.


Song:

A million tongues would never be enough

To tell all You have done

With everything within my very soul

I say, "Thank You, Jesus"


You are faithful, You are good

You are faithful, You are good

You are faithful, You are good

You are faithful, You are good


Prayer:

Father from today, help me to stop blaming people for my Weakness, and seek for solution. Amen.



Do you know that God is the final Word???




*"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* Loading....



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments