AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: James 4:1 NKJV

Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members?




Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


10. Fights and quarrels:


Lessons I have learnt over time is never put your life on anything, because when it's crushed, you can never have it back. This is one of the lessons that I learnt from my father. He believes that nothing last forever, hence nothing worth dying for.

Because that politician that is using you will never remember your mother when you're dead.


That football club you want to kill yourself for, will continue and do better when you'd died. That religion/Denomination you're defending with your blood, will only mourn you twice(the day you died and your burial day). That child you always defend even if s/he is wrong, will be the first to sell your property when you die.


How are you sure that your next of kin isn't praying for your death.

That your partner you're ready to fight for/defend will move on after you're gone. Nothing worth wasting your precious life on. Because you'll understand it after you've already gone.


Conclusion: 

Life is beautiful when you live it for people, not when you give it up because of people.


Song:

After doing my work with Jesus

Am going back home to Jesus

For He will crown me

Crown me with a crown of life


After doing my work with Jesus

Am going back home to Jesus

For He will crown me

Crown me with a crown of life


Prayer:

Father may I never be the reason why someone would waste his/her precious life. Amen.



Are you moving from Glory to Glory???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments