AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: James 4:1 NKJV

Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members?




Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


10. Fights and quarrels:


Do you know that for the past two weeks, Nigeria broke record as the country with the highest number of Marriage counselors in the world? This new record was as a result of the death of a woman that was silently undergoing domestic violence.


Her death almost caused a pandemic in Nigeria, because of her popularity, especially within the Christian fold. Many blames went on her for not leaving, but died instead. Also, many blames went to the people she confided in, which she pleaded with not to tell anyone about her pains.


This whole situation resulted to so many people turning into Marriage counselors. So many advices were dished out by Married(old and new) and unmarried(single, divorced, kids). Only reading comments alone on social media will take all your day. 


Conclusion: 

To the Married and unmarried, let us understand that devil has never given up on anyone/group of people, and will never give up, not until he has accomplished his mission. That's why we should Watch, Pray and Watch again.


Song:

Unto thee O Lord

Do I lift up my soul

Unto thee O Lord

Do I lift up my soul


Oh my God

I trust in thee

Let me not be ashamed

Let not my enemies

Triumph over me


Prayer:

Father build a wall of your Grace around my marriage, so strong that the devil can not break. Amen.



Where's your hope built on???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments