AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: James 4:1 NKJV

Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members?




Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


10. Fights and quarrels:


For few weeks now, Nigeria has witnessed another shift in relationships and marriages tolerance. Because of the death of one woman. Her death created an atmosphere, and this atmosphere brought enlightenment, liberation, and deliverance to some abusive homes. It gave a lot of people hope of leaving to live, instead of staying and dying.


We concluded yesterday by saying "For us to encounter Weaknesses, remain in them and be destroyed by those Weaknesses is the devil's utmost desire. But God won't allow that to happen to any of His child."


God won't allow that, if only we don't allow them too. But when we give the devil so much space to keep oppressing us, he'll end up destroying us.


Conclusion: 

Drugs are made to heal us of our sicknesses, but that will only happen when we take(swallow, inject) it. Not when they're still in our palms.


Song:

Who am I that the highest King

Would welcome me

I was lost but He brought me in

Oh His love for me

Oh His love for me


Chorus

Who the son set free

Oh is free indeed

I'm a child of God

Yes I am


Prayer:

Father I refused to allow the devil to detect what happens in my home. Amen.



Has Jesus risen in your life???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments