AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: John 16:33 NIV

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”



Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


9. Your Peace will be affected:


When someone's wife/husband dies, a lot of people will come with their counsels and opinions on how the mourner will control him/herself to be able to stop crying. The good ones will say always read the Bible; which is the best, and they'll mention some quotations.


Some will say, if the thought started coming, start praying and it will disappear. Some will say if there's light, put on your TV and get yourself distracted. Etc. The truth is, it takes God to help any mourner to be able to control him/herself. Though all these works, but not for everyone, and even if it does, not within the first one week.


Until the mind is free a little, if not it will never concentrate to do anything. What helps the person at this period, which will be very difficult, is to accept the reality. Because at this period, it will be like a dream, wish it was a joke, and with the expectations that s/he will come back. But anytime s/he accepts the reality, s/he will be able to concentrate and pray and read the Scripture, etc.


Conclusion:

When a cup is full, nothing added will stay, unless it's emptied.


Song:

If you can use the broken

Then Lord my heart is open

If you can use the messed up

I’m all the mess you need

If you can use a failure

I failed so many times

I made so many mistakes

I want to get it right



Pre-Chorus

Now my focus

Is your purpose

Laying my life at your feet


Chorus

Take every part of me

Take all I’ll ever be

I surrender totally

Lord you are my destiny

Take control of my life

My hopes, my goals, my dreams

I surrender totally

Lord you are my destiny

You are my destiny


Prayer:

Father help those mourning their loved ones, you're their only consolation. Amen.



Have you asked "what shall I do to be saved???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments