AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Revelation 3:2 NLT

Wake up! Strengthen what little remains, for even what is left is almost dead. I find that your actions do not meet the requirements of my God.




Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


7. Service affected:


Still from yesterday's post..


Something happened few days ago, when I went somewhere with a fellow. As we went to ease ourselves, I was ahead, and I saw a young girl sitting helplessly opposite the female restroom. On seeing her I know that something was wrong. I met her and asked her what the problem was, she said her Tommy was paining her. So I didn't enquire much, cos I thought it was women issue. I related the matter to my guy who later joined me followed by a girl that knew her.


We helped her stood up to leave. But when I finished peeing, on coming out I saw her with the other girl, she was sitting helplessly again. Then I was so curious to know what was her problem. She said she was having Ulsa and had not eaten since morning, and that was towards evening. I related the matter to my guy that came out from the restroom. Thank God for my friend that helped her with money and also bought some food for her to regain herself.


Why I narrated this story is because she has a Leader. A leader that abandoned her, no assistance, no care. Even when he was called, he didn't pick up. 


Conclusion:

The service of a Follower is in the hand of a Leader. But when the follower is not adequately taken care of, then his/her services will be badly affected.


Song:

Eh... leh... leh... eeeye eeyah...4

I am the Lord

I heard your cry

No need to worry

No need to fear any more

Bring it bring it on...

and drop it at my feet...



It doesn't matter what the doctor said to you

Drop it at my feet

It doesn't matter what you've been going through

Drop it at my feet

u may have been there for ten years or more

just drop it at my feet


Prayer:

Father give our leaders the heart to take good care of their followers. Amen.



Are you a Leader or a killer??? 


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments