THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget


Dated: 14:12:022


Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word:  1 Thessalonians 4:18 NIV

Therefore encourage one another with these words. 



Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Point To Note

3. When you felt disappointed, rejected, dejected in a thing/group and feel like walking away:


We encounter Weaknesses when we felt rejected by friends, colleagues, relations, etc.

I was one of those that grew up alone. I felt lonely through out my growing up stage. There was no rapport between me and my elder brother, he never brought me close and/or along. The person I was following was my elder sister. But following her was limited because she's a woman. I felt rejected, I felt left alone. It was God that stood by me and helped me not to fall victim of depression.


Being rejected by people is one of the many loads that's too difficult to carry in life. Many are still suffering that today. Especially when it comes from people that are very close to your heart. It's not about having money, living big or poor. It's all about being accepted. There are many that have swell bank account, living in their mansions, but yet they feel lonely and rejected.


At this point, some will denounce such friendship/relationship and vow not to cross paths with it again. Why some will nurture devilish thoughts in their hearts.


Conclusion:

Rejection it's easier than acceptance. 


Song:

By the spirit we overcome

By the spirit we run and never fail

By the spirit we touch the heavens

By the spirit we lighten up the dark

We soar on eagles wings we climb the highest mountain


We cross the oceans by the spirit

We ride on every storm

Flood water never drown us

We stand victorious by your spirit

Oh by your spirit

Na na nana


Prayer:

Father help me not to reject people, but accept them, and help them become better. Amen.




Do you dwell daily in God's presence???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments