AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word:  2 Corinthians 12:10

For when I am weak, then I am strong.




Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Point To Note

2. When you thought you're no longer getting the benefit of everything in your marriage, family, business, church, etc:


Some of today's Church has become a business place. It's even more business than those the Bible mentioned in Matthew 21 that Jesus drove out. Today's Church is even more lucrative than most businesses, except Oil and gas, Telecom and water business. This is why many see it as a mere social gathering. This is not the doings of God. It's just the selfishness of man that made it so. However, I still Love Church and believe in it; because I seek God, not mammon.


Because of lust and selfishness of man, many doesn't serve God in the Church without seeking for their own. Majority of those doing one or two in the house of God, are after the benefit. This is why people campaign to be Church Youth President, Women/Men Leader. So that they can feed from the Church purse. When their tenure expires, they'll find another means to straw the purse


Because of the benefits they engulfs, they'll show so much zeal; they'll come early and leave late. They'll never miss a day in the Church, even if they're dying. But when those positions are lifted off their shoulders, Weaknesses will govern them. Excuses will be their watchword. Those zeal they displayed will become blank.


Conclusion:

When the purpose of anything(Church, marriage, business, ministry, etc) is lost, abuse becomes inevitable


*Song:*


Look at my Life now

Day after Day,

I’m a Living Testimony

I was Lost until You Found me

And then You gave me

A Reason to Believe

I can make it through the night

And everything will be Alright now



[Pre – Chorus]

Idi mu Mma Na’Obi MO

Imere mu Ifeoma

Daddy Mu Eh Eh Eh

Jehovah meh Eh Eh

Idi mu Mma Na’Obi MO

Imere mu Ifeoma

Daddy Mu Eh Eh Eh

Jehovah Meh Eh


[Chorus]

Papa Na You, Jesus Na You

You dey make me Wan dey

Selense dey go

(Selense, Selense)

Papa na You, Jesus na You

You dey make me wan dey

Selense, Selense

Selense dey go


Prayer:

Father may my services to you not be out of selfishness. Amen.




What are you waiting for to give God your life???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments