AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Proverbs 16:18 MSG

First pride, then the crash— the bigger the ego, the harder the fall.





Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Point To Note:

6. It also comes when you thought you have gotten all you needed from a thing(life, business, family, etc):


I was discussing with someone, I told him, that, is like there's a point in the life of a man, especially celebrities, when he has gotten to the pick/zenith stage of his career, and couldn't get any further, he'll start messing around. Because I have read and heard of so many celebs that has won the highest of awards, but they left the height they were and start messing around without shame.


Just like I heard of the one that was sentenced to 75yrs in prison, for raping minors(boys and girls) and so many others that ran bankruptcy, as a result of their immoral behaviors. They couldn't control it...


Height is a dangerous place to stay if you can't control your emotions. Looking from it down can give you a head-rush, and you feel like falling. Same thing happens in a system(ministry, music, movie, politics, etc), when someone have reached a height, if he's not careful, he'll lose control of his emotions and start messing up


Conclusion:

To keep your pride and ego on check, you have to first check how you were able to handle the first level you found yourself, before heading to the next level(height).


*Song:*

If Not For You

Where would be today?

If Not For You

Who would have saved my life?

If Not For You, Jehovah

If Not For You, Omega

Onye nwem (My Creator)

Agam N’ekele Gi (I’ll keep praising You)



Papa

Agam N’ekele Gi (I’ll keep praising You)

Jesus

Agam N’ekele Gi (I’ll keep praising You)


If Not For You, Jehovah

If Not For You, Omega

Onye nwem (My Creator)

Agam N’ekele Gi (I’ll keep praising You)


Prayer:

Father help me to keep my emotions in check, and may I not be controlled by them. Amen.



What will you do without God???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments