FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: 1 Kings 11:2 NIV

“You must not intermarry with them, because they will surely turn your hearts.....” 


Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:


14. Marriage:

Directly deposited: This the point when people get married and decided avoid most of friends. This could be as result of many reasons.

Reasons for Directly Deposited:

1. Marriage weight: I have come to understand that marriage is a weight! Hahaha. Pardon me but I have to say this. With my observations, I found out that marriage is a weight, but it could be carried.


To some it appears very heavy, and to some it appears light. But I'd found out that marrying the right person and keeping a positive Godly mindset makes it look very light and easy....with Godly and positive mindset, one could tolerate, endure and act wisely.

So having this weight and other matters in our lives tends to weigh us down, making us stay away from friends.


Just like we were told that what makes friendships remain after marriage is dependent on how the individuals in marriage see/take marriage as. When this weight is managed, friendship can last as much as possible, but when the weight becomes weightier, not only friends will be avoided, families too.


Conclusion:

When others are saying there's a casting down in their marriages, you'll say there's a lifting up, when you marry a godly and positively minded person.


Song:

I’m free indeed

In Christ I’m free indeed

No chains are holding me

It’s who I choose to be


I choose to be free

(I choose to be free

Ichoose to be free

I choose to be free

Ichoose to be free

I choose to be free)


Prayer:

Father give me the strength to handle every weight on my way.



Do you have Jesus???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments