FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: 1 Kings 11:2 NIV

“You must not intermarry with them, because they will surely turn your hearts.....” 


Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:


14. Marriage: Directly deposited: 


Reasons for Directly Deposited:

1. Marriage weight: We were told that marriage is a weight, which appears very light to some, and appears very heavy to some. I now ask, why the difference in the appearances, it should have been the same. But I found out that how we commit into marriage will determine what we'll get from it.

But there's this thing I have been observing for a very long time now, that still amazes me even up till this moment.


It's how this generation gets committed in boy_friendship and girl friendship. With what I have seen so far, if married people will put more effort in their marriages, just as this youngies put in friendships, no marriage will ever scatter; record of divorce will be close to nothing. About last month, a young girl threw a surprised forgive_me_party, for her boyfriend. She knelt down and was begging him. I nearly cried! I asked myself, how many wives/husbands will do such?


Without claiming right, even you're right?!

Though what she did wasn't bad, but it was to the wrong person, and in a wrong relationship.

I have heard of so many people that will leave their town, take the risk, just to visit a boyfriend or girlfriend. What a commitment?! Yet those that are legitimately marriage can not commit to what has been united by God, then why won't marriage be very heavy?!


Conclusion:

I'll like to suggest to this married people that are having home issues, or any about to wed, to please go to this youngies and ask them how they were able to remain loyal and committed in those relationships(ungodly), notwithstanding how annoying any of them could be, yet they remain without saying goodbye.

So I'll suggest you ask them their secret. Hahahahahaha


Song:

I'm just one ah them ole people who's got to hold on

Sometimes I can't see but I still believe

He's taking care of me, oh oh oh

I'm just one ah them ole people God's got a hold on

And I believe, I believe, yeah!

I believe I believe, yeah!


Prayer:

Father help me to give in my best in my home. Amen.



Are you ready for the coming of Christ???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments