FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: John 15:16 NLT

You didn’t choose me. I chose you.


Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:


3. Immaturity:

Fights and quarrels doesn't separate friendship. Lies, falsehood and misunderstanding doesn't separate friendships either, if they're mature. Because such things must come up, but maturity in them will cause them to overlook them and move on. Though it won't be easy on/for them, but they'll still move on.


Maturity helps us to know that the people we call friends are humans, not spirits, they're meant to show some weaknesses. These weaknesses are what made us human, but not withstanding, we shouldn't rely on such weaknesses and act the way we act.


I remember having sharp arguments with some of my friends. Personally, I thought that that will be the end of the road. But yet, we came back together the next day, without any trace of yesterday's event. Maturity makes us composed, it helps us to align easily and fast when we should have disintegrated. But immaturity will boom everything.


Conclusion:

Anyone that always complain about people; how they don't treat him/her well, check that person very well, he's the one that has issue, not the people


Song:

I love you

You love me

We're a happy family

With a great big hug

And a kiss from me to you

Won't you say you love me too? 


I love you

You love me

We're best friends

Like friends should be

With a great big hug

And a kiss from me to you

Won't you say you love me too?


Prayer:

Father please make me mature in my association and relationship with people. Amen.




Do you know that Jesus is coming???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments