FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: Ruth 1:16 NIV

“Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay.



Here's My Take:


What can end friendships:


9. Lack of commitment:

It's so obvious and funny that we tend to regard those who are very committed in their friendship to us as Best Friends. While the rest Dick and Harry are just friends. This shows that we've not understood the difference between friends and acquaintances.


In friendship everyone involved are required to commit to it. But in acquaintances it's actually not compulsory; as you wished.

Two things happens when we're not committed in our friendships. It's either it turn them into acquaintances or end them totally.


My advice to those that do like making friends, make ones you can manage. You heard me right? Make the ones you can manage. There's nothing like friendship enlargement camping. Don't fill your life with people you can't give account of. No one will ask you how many friends you have.


Conclusion:

Life is not all about who comes into our lives, is more about who stays.

Life is not all about what we get, but more about how we kept the ones gotten.


Song:

But the Voice of Truth tells me a different story

The Voice of Truth says, "Do not be afraid!"

And the Voice of Truth says, "This is for My glory"


Out of all the voices calling out to me

I will choose to listen and believe the Voice of Truth 


Prayer:

Father help me to be wise in my friendship making; may I not accumulate problem to myself. Amen.




What can you do without God???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments