FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP


Word: John 15:16 NLT

You didn’t choose me. I chose you.





Here's My Take:


Finally on Different Dictionary Definitions(DDD):


From some of the Dictionaries we were able to look into, we'd observed that they all mentioned friend as someone you know. This is to tell us that knowing is very important in Friendship making. Laughing, talking, chatting, drinking, hugging, having sex, living in the same building, working in same field, being in the same school/department, having same interest, running after the same purpose, doing the same business, etc, doesn't conclude the person as your friend.


Though some of those things aforementioned could be what brought you together, but that shouldn't form the basis of your friendship. Know the person very well before admitting the Friendship.

Something happened last week, I was in someone's house and a person was addressing a woman that used to come to her house as her friend. Immediately she debunked it. She said, she's not my friend oo, she's just my neighbour.


The woman insisted, she too insisted. I told her since she comes into your house to gist, it means she's your friend. She said not at all, she's just my neighbour that likes coming around. Then I closed my mouth. Friendship is beyond gist and the rest, it's all about knowing. So how much do you know him or her?


Conclusion:

Just like we were told not to call someone we don't know friend, we are also told not to accept Friendship from someone we don't know. Let's act wisely.


Song:

I'm tired of the status quo

There's gotta be more than this

There's gotta be there's gotta be more

There's gotta be more than this 

Desperate people do desperate things

We're pressing in

There's gotta be more, there's gotta be more

There's gotta be more than this


Prayer:

Father from today, help me in my decision making. Amen.




Heaven is real, do you believe that???



5 DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY



26th is code

Your gifts are welcome

Your Prayers are very much needed



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments