EXTRA

                          EXTRA


“Bear with me, and let me speak. After I have spoken, you may resume mocking me.

Job 21:3 NLT



Let no one shut you down!


I found out that keeping silent is harder than speaking out. But because of fear, many chose to endure it.


Late Idi Amin of Uganda said "you have freedom to speak, but your freedom after you finished speaking is what he can not guarantee"


And this is one of the primary reasons why people fail to speak out. Though this man has died long time ago, yet his speech is what the leadership, especially in Nigeria is holding unto.


Whether we speak out or keep silent, our lives are at the mercy of God, not humanity. He alone determines who will die or live.


Whether you are in the Church (Pastor) or into politics, speak, let no man shut you down! It saves to speak, but it kills to remain silent.


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments