EXTRA

                          EXTRA


“Bear with me, and let me speak. After I have spoken, you may resume mocking me.

Job 21:3 NLT



Say it out aloud!


What do you think God will say, seeing that your reasons for not standing up for the oppressed, is because you don't want to be mocked? What do you think He'll say, when you're covering up, just to avoid loosing your job?


I watched an interview by a woman who's 14yr old daughter, who was taken to the hospital from boarding school(girls). She died few days later, as a result of condom that was found in her private part; which signified that she was raped in school. No one wants to speak, all denied it. 


What will be your result for hiding the truth, instead of letting it out?


Mocking is part of life, and if you have not been mocked before, then you're not a human being.


So I ask, what do you think God will say, when you refused to speak?


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments