GOODBYE(Final:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE(final)


Word: Mark 6:46 NLT

After telling everyone good-bye, he went up into the hills by himself to pray.





Here's My Take:

Finally on GOODBYE:


GOODBYE is something every human being must hear someday. Whether you believe it or not. Just like we have discussed in this topic, Goodbye can come from any how. Once you have lost a something/one, its a goodbye. Just know that some goodbyes are good to our souls when we hear them; especially those ones that comes when you're tired of tolerating a particular attitude and you wished the people with such attitude are gone for life. And finally they'd left your life, your soul will rejoice.


Some goodbyes are very painful, such as death, breakups, divorce, etc.

Hearing them can be disasterous. Nobody wants to hear them, especially death, but it must surely come. Just like I'd told some group of people, death is something we can never deny it's existence. Having this knowledge will help prepare yourself. And when it comes your way or around you, you accept it.


Finally, let's have in mind that most goodbyes doesn't ring bell while coming. Some come to us all of a sudden, like death. Just do all you can to prevent them from coming immediately, even though they'll surely come


Conclusion:

God is the greatest and He'll remain the greatest. He's our helper and our deliverer. He alone will prevail over all circumstances that'd surrounded us. No matter what you do in life, never leave Him, or you'll lose all.


Song:

I’m pressing on the upward way,

New heights I’m gaining ev'ry day;

Still praying as I’m onward bound,

“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”


Lord, lift me up, and let me stand

By faith, on heaven’s tableland;

A higher plane than I have found,

Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.


Prayer: 

Father I recognize you as my all in all, as my father and as my source. Help me to know and Love you more. Amen.




Thank you so so much for following us all through this episode(topic): GOODBYE. 

May God Bless you and keep you as we enter into another topic(FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP).

Please don't hesitate to drop your comments and questions below. God Bless you.




#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments