EXTRA

                          EXTRA


“Cry for help, but will anyone answer you? Which of the angels will help you? Job 5:1 NLT



Father answer them!


Many times we have been taunted by people, who will always ask us, what can you do? Who will help you? What do you have? Who do you have? What can you offer? Who born you?! Etc.


Almost everyday we hear any of those from people. Just know that these questions didn't start today(from you), and it won't end today(with you).


But what should I do when people taunt me with these amazing terrifying questions? I won't respond, rather I'll run! I'll run very fast to my father. Just like Hezekiah did, I'll run very fast and present the questions to him.


Because I know that He alone has the best response to any kinda question people will taunt me with.


I'll run and call Him, because I know that He'll surely respond. That's the benefit of having the Everlasting Father.


So I ask, are you one of the sons this Everlasting Father?


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments