EXTRA

                          EXTRA


“Will you be patient and let me say a word? Job 4:2a NLT



Can I say something? 2


Don't let your today bring regrets tomorrow!


Listen to this...

There's this old labourer that I used to see everyday when I come out to my office. I can't recall when I'd seen him being hired before to go and do Mason work. All I know is that I usually see him go home, saying "no work today"!

Just today, he was arguing with a fellow labourer, he asked him his age and they were making jokes. Later the man told him that he finished primary school in 1980. The old man started laughing. He said by that 80s, he was already working under the then Governor of Old Imo State, Sam Mbakwe, as a driver. He said his salary was N250, and so many allowances, that he couldn't touch his salary.


Friends, during that time, my father told me that Mercedes Benz was around 3000-3500, Peugeot was lesser and Volkswagen was around 1800(if am right, I may have forgotten).


Now someone that earns untouched 250 every month in the 80s, should have acquired hectares of lands, he should have gotten fleets of cars, he should have raised men that would have been his source now that he's old. But he whiled away everything, now both age and poverty are done on him!


So I ask, what have you been doing with the little money that is coming into your hands? Investing or drinking? What do you see yourself doing when you turn 50ish, what about 60ish? Abi you don't know that today gives birth to tomorrow?


Don't let your today bring regrets tomorrow! You hear me?


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏



Post a Comment

0 Comments