GOODBYE(What To Do When You're Told Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: 1 Samuel 16:1 KJV

...How long wilt thou mourn..? fill thine horn with oil, and go..





Here's My Take:


What to do when you're told goodbye:


6. Get Fresh Air:


When that 'most important' person you don't wanna lose, eventually says, it will open your eyes wide. By then you'll find out that you had better alternative, just that you were sentimentally blinded. I remember what happened to one Church that I attended when I was at Abuja. They had musicians(choiresters and instrumentalists). It happened that the Music Director, after singing in the Church, he'll go and perform at night clubs.


The current Pastor was managing him like that. But when another Pastor was transferred to that Church, the guy was punished; he was transferred to a place where there's no musical instruments. He left the Church. When he left, it made room for many that never thought they'll one day sing in that place. Which I was one of them. I remembered when I newly joined the Church and met the assistant Music Director, he never welcomed it.


When he finally left, fresh air came into the choir. Many potentials were gotten from the bench, all because someone left.


Conclusion:

The higher you let some people go, the fresher your air will be. Nobody is a god forever, except the Most High God.


Song:

Some glad morning when this life is o'er

I'll fly away

To a home on God's celestial shore

I'll fly away


I'll fly away, oh Glory I'll fly away when I die

Hallelujah by and by I'll fly away


Prayer: 

Father I need fresh air in my life. Amen.




Hope you've not forgotten the days of your little beginning???





FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS Loading..




#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments