GOODBYE(What To Do When You're Told Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: 1 Samuel 16:1 KJV

...How long wilt thou mourn..? fill thine horn with oil, and go..





Here's My Take:


What to do when you're told goodbye:


6. Get Fresh Air:


It's good to have people in your life; multiple of people. So that you won't put your eggs in one basket. So that when one leaves, another will replace immediately. I grew up in a place where people threaten people with leaving. When you tell someone the truth, instead of admitting it and say sorry, s/he will tell you "I'll leave this place for you" 


This has become a case, even in some Churches, the ministers are shutted down, they don't talk too much. Because if they do, they'll they'll hear, I'll leave this church! Poor ministers, who will blame them, they just want to survive?! And also being patient for this set of persons, waiting for them to change (the work of a Pastor never an easy one!)


There's no trophy to be worn by the person who has the highest number of members, friends, neighbours, etc, in life, except on social media. Tell yourself it's time for fresh air, remove every troubling and blocking object around you. 


Conclusion:

The wealth of a man is not measured by the number of people around him or his life.


Song:

Father i love you

With all my heart

Lord you save my soul, from shame

Oh thank you Jesus

You came and died

You died on the cross for me

Na you wey save my soul from death


Prayer: 

Father I need fresh air in my life, my business, my ministry. Amen.




Do you believe that God can change that situation???





FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIPS Loading..




#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments