EXTRA

 Eguh Nnamdi Nugget Extra


All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the Lord will I destroy them. They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the Lord I will destroy them. They compassed me about like bees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the Lord I will destroy them. Psalm 118:10‭-‬12 KJV


What is/are the nation/s that has surrounded you?


Nations connotes countries or individuals...and the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb.. Genesis 25:23 KJV.


These nations could be friendly or harmful. When a nation chose to surround you, it's not a friendly gesture, because friends doesn't surround, they relate.

When you're surrounded, you're in trouble, your freedom, happiness, joy, food sources will be restricted 


Therefore any one(nation) that surrounded us will be destroyed in the name of the Lord. For God has given us that power to destroy these nations in His name. Hallelujah!


It's not our duty to start looking for these nations, our work is only to use the name of the Lord, and that name will search them out and destroy them.


For I will destroy them in the name of the Lord, what about you


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏


Post a Comment

0 Comments