EXTRA

 Eguh Nnamdi Nugget Extra


All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the Lord will I destroy them. They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the Lord I will destroy them. They compassed me about like bees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the Lord I will destroy them.

Psalm 118:10‭-‬12 KJV


The Greatest name, the name of the Lord!


Am so glad that I belong to the family where the name prevails. I belong to the family of God.


Because..

..that name is a strong tower!

..that name saves

..that name delivers

..that name heals

..that name shake the mountains

.. that name trembles and troubles the wicked

..that name break curses

..that name units families

..that name brings the mighty to his knees.

..that name gives power to make wealth

..etc


Have you called that name today in your life, in your marriage, in your business, in your job, etc?


Don't fail to call that name, because there's a mystery with(behind) that name, which only the giver and the bearer knows. Call that name today and thank me later




Let Us Pray 🙏🙏


Post a Comment

0 Comments