EXTRA

 Eguh Nnamdi Nugget Extra


He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young.

Isaiah 40:11 NIV



I was a shepherd when I was growing up. I was the only one that tended my father's sheep and goats. So I can relate with such a love a shepherd had on his sheep.


Those young ones always looks lovely and feeble, so one must guide them with so much care and pay attentions to them. While leading the sheep, I'll put rope on the neck of the old ones but allow the young to walk alongside or I carry them.


Many a time, I'll bring the sheep one after another and remove pastes on their bodies. Just to make them free and healthy. Wow, still fresh in my mind.


If I can do this, what about our father, The Good Shepherd?! He'll surely care for our needs. He'll surely carry us close to his heart. He'll gently lead us. Even when we're not doing it right, He won't chase us away, but lead us gently. That's why He's The Good Shepherd!



So I ask, why not make him your Good Shepherd today?


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏

Post a Comment

0 Comments