EXTRA

 *Eguh Nnamdi Nugget Extra*


When the king *heard what was written in the Law, he tore his clothes in despair.* For the Lord ’s great anger has been poured out on us because our ancestors have not obeyed the word of the Lord . We have not been doing everything this scroll says we must do.”

2 Chronicles 34:19‭-‬21 NLT



Hmmmmm!


As am writing this I was thinking, searching my spirit to know how I had reacted, when I was told that what I thought I was doing right, was actually wrong. Did I tore my heart in despair or did I just ignore them and defend myself, saying nothing the happen?


When you were told what your children did that was bad, what was your first reaction? Did you feel sorry or did you defend them?


When we hear trending stories, right or wrong about men of God, what was our reaction? Do we pity them and pray for them or did we join the wicked to condemn and tarnish their images.


Surprisingly, many believers will join the unbelievers to condemn the church the belong to.


So I ask, how do you tore yourself?



*Let Us Pray 🙏🙏*

Post a Comment

0 Comments