EXTRA

 Eguh Nnamdi Nugget Extra



But when he had become powerful, he also became proud, which led to his downfall. He sinned against the Lord his God by entering the sanctuary of the Lord ’s Temple and personally burning incense on the incense altar.

2 Chronicles 26:16 NLT



Pride can make one do wanton things.


Reading this verse of the scripture gave me serious thought that I have to pray and told God to help me.


I refused to be humble because I have not gotten to that desired hight.

I refused to be humble because I don't have money as expected.

I refused to be humble because am not an elite.

I refused to be humble because am not famous.


My humility should thrive beyond that.

When did you become this pompous?

What is that that have made you so much arrogant that you now raise your shoulders high?


Is it your

...money

...beauty

...success

...strength

...etc?


So I ask, what has kept you humble?


Let Us Pray 🙏🙏

Post a Comment

0 Comments