EXTRA

 Eguh Nnamdi Nugget Extra


[They are living memorials] to declare that the Lord is upright and faithful [to His promises]; He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.

Psalms 92:15 AMP



Lemme say this...

Many a time we'll come back home from all our toiling in the day and feel very empty.


Empty of..

..not doing well

..not being where we worked hard for

..not seeing the desired results

...not gotten the right person(life partner)

...etc.


These things makes us unhappy that we began searching our hearts to see...

...if we'd followed the right part

...if we'd made the right decision

...if God is really with us

...etc.


But the truth is we're doing the right thing.


I have grown to know that nothing good comes easy.


And if you want to be good, things and life won't be easy to you too.


So no matter how *not easy* good things tend to be, *they'll surely come*. This I know for sure.



Why I decided to respond to this was because I felt this way many times; at nights. Especially when I want to go to bed, everything will be done on me like a load. Sometimes I'll cry, sometimes I'll think about it and pray...


But last night when such wanted to come up again, I told myself enough, God is good!


I have to start thanking God, knelt down and bowed to him. Everything disappeared. 


I'd noticed that the devil want to cage us into believing that

..God isn't good enough for us.

...we are not good enough for ourselves and the society

...we are wasting our time

...etc.


Therefore when we allow such to trade higher, we become depressed, which may lead to something bad.


So let's tell him enough is enough, God is good and am good also because the Good God deposited His Goodness in me.


Just know that it will not be easy, and it has never been easy. But God will always give us a way of escape.


Don't accept defeat, Jesus our model never did!

Don't let depression destroy you, you're a pearl.


so I ask, have you been defeated???



Let Us Pray 🙏🙏

Post a Comment

0 Comments