GOODBYE(How To Know That You've Been Told Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Matthew 10:19‭-‬20 KJV

....take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.







Here's My Take: 


How to know that you've been told Goodbye.


3. By writing: 


Let's deviate a little...

Yesterday we concluded by saying "People who prefer writing than talking, are people who are only free in their own world but not in the world of others(general world)."

On reading this my younger sister


concord by saying "people like me".

Yes it's true. She can give you long pages of complains;


expressing her feelings and interests, than talking. 

And it has been long; right from when she was below 12yrs old


. Whether her grammars were wrong or right, she'll write(say) her mind.


She does that, even till this moment.

So there are many people in this circumference of attitude;


that prefer writing than talking. Maybe I should say that their thoughts flows through their hands. Haha.

Ehe nah! Since they do more writing than talking.


What amazes me is how they feel relaxed while writing. They can keep long awake in the night, just to pen their thoughts(feelings) down.

When you read what people in this category wrote and what any other person wrote, you'll agree with me that the former will be as though you're hearing someone talking to you. While the latter will just sound normal when reading it.


Conclusion:

When you live with this kinda persons, be sure to keep long exercise books, for easy and better communication. Lol


Song:

Anywhere You lead me, I will go

Cause You are the way, truth and the life

Jesus!

You'll never leave me nor forsake me


Except You build a house

The builders build in vain

Me I go follow You dey go

Anywhere You lead me, I go go

Jesus!

My life is for Your glory

Your glory


Chinedum mo, Chinedum mo, Chinedum mo


Prayer:

Father your strength I pray. Amen.





How do you express yourself??? 


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments