GOODBYE(How To Know That You've Been Told Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Matthew 10:19‭-‬20 KJV

....take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.







Here's My Take: 


How to know that you've been told Goodbye.


3. By writing: 


Continued from yesterday's post


When I was growing up, I was in this category of people, because I was shy enough to express myself.


Infact if there was a link from my heart to a speaker, you'll be amazed the kind of lines that will be heard. My heart was a compiler of many lines(sentences, words) unspoken. I never kept a diary, but I write almost all the time; on pieces of papers. There I wrote my thoughts, my arguments, etc.


Just like myself, there are people that express their thoughts to themselves in their minds----they can be lost in deep thinking for a long time.


Deep thinkers.

There are also people that expresses their thoughts(feelings) to themselves through their mouths


------they're the soliloquizers/soliloquists

And there are also the third group that expresses their thoughts(feelings) to people via their mouths(body)



-----they're the gossips/gossipers  


I think every human belong to these three categories of people. Which group do you belong to?

The truth is we are uniquely crafted by the Almighty.


Conclusion:

We're beautifully and wonderfully crafted by God Almighty. Each and every one of us is playing a script


but while playing yours don't let it interfere into/affect other people's scripts.


Song:

Almighty God

Almighty God


Our generation shall praise your name

Our generation shall praise your name


Our generation shall praise your name

Our generation shall praise your name


Prayer:

Father thank you for making me one of your creations. Amen.





Who speaks into your life??? 


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments