GOD BLESS ME(Why Will God Bless Me?):

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOD BLESS ME


Word: Genesis 1:28 KJV

And God Blessed them...





Here's My Take:


Why Will God Bless Me?


Finally on Why Will God Bless Me...

God will bless me because I want him to bless me. Same way God will bless you because you want him to Bless you. God's blessings are there, it's left for us to link up to it.

When rain is dropping, if nobody bring out a bucket to get it, it will never be gotten.


Same way God's blessings are there waiting for all, that will access them. Prayerfully and putting ourselves to work are the only avenue to access them. Then any other means whatsoever is rare.


God will Bless me and God will Bless you if only we do what is required of us; when we put our hands and minds to work; when we follow the steps discussed previously; when we also pray and believe.


Conclusion:

As we follow the steps discussed. And also put our hands and minds to work, God will surely Bless Us. Amen


Song:

I know You are for me

But sometimes it’s hard to believe

That You’re working things out for me

When I can’t see, 

I can’t see

I’m walking with blindfolds on

But You’re more sure than the ground that I stand on

I know that You won’t cave

You won’t cave in


I trust You

Even when I can’t see the full plan

Everything seems to make no sense

I know that You’re in control

In control

I trust you

Even when I don’t understand

My life is in Your hands

I know that You’re in control

In control


Prayer:

Father as I position myself and do what is required of me, BLESS ME. Amen.




What does God want from you??? 



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments