GOD BLESS ME(Why; Because I Receive Cheerfully:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOD BLESS ME


Word: John 1:12 NLT

But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.







Here's My Take:


Why Will God Bless Me?


Because I Receive Cheerfully:


How do you feel when you give someone something very costly, like watch or jewelry made of gold or precious stones and the receiver didn't cherish it, even went as far as rejecting your gift? If it is me, I'll not only collect it back, I may do worst than that! Imagine receiving such a gift and you didn't jump up and down. I'll collect it back. Inukwa!!


But do you know that God gave us someone more precious than golds and precious stones. Yet we did not receive him cheerfully. The Jews rejected him. The Romans criticised and killed him. I wonder how the giver of this, that is so precious will feel?!


Upon the way we treated His gift, yet He never stopped giving us his love. 

Because of our consistent ill attitude towards His gift, He now declared "as many that receives the precious gift that I'd given(cheerfully), to them I'll include in my list of free gift delivery forever(gave the power to become His sons); they'll forever remain blessed".

Imagine a gift so precious and yet free, what if millions were attached to it?! What would we have done?


Conclusion:

I'd noticed humans don't value free gifts, no matter how big and precious they seemed. And that is how many have missed the blessings attached to them. 


Song:

Channels of my spirit

Open up!

I am with the Father

Open up!

No boundaries, no limits

Open up!

Let deep call unto deep

Open up!


Prayer:

Father I love and cherish the gift you gave to me. Please help me to convince others to love and cherish him too. Amen.




Do you Love Jesus??? 



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments