GOD BLESS ME(Why? Because I Give:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOD BLESS ME


Word: Proverbs 22:9‭, ‬19 NLT

Blessed are those who are generous...







Here's My Take:


Why Will God Bless Me?


7. Because I give:

 

Just like we concluded yesterday by saying, there's no prohibition in giving.

There was a time we went to one of our class mate's wedding, we saw the way the husband's friends and colleagues were spraying money. And the husband too has money. I told my mates let's contribute the little we can and give to her as a 'token' of our support.


One of us said, "giving her our money is like pouring a spoon of water inside the ocean". It won't make any significance. That's how we left without giving her anything day.

The truth is that that mentality we displayed was actually wrong. Giving is giving, irrespective of the personality you're giving it to. As long as it comes from your heart, you'll be blessed.


I'd heard people say, what else can you give to the rich, he already has everything?! The truth is that the rich man around you is in need just like the way you're. His own may not be cash, but other things too. Just find out what he needs.


Conclusion:

Many hands have stopped giving, but no hand has ever stopped receiving; no matter how small.


Song:

I have Joy like a river

Joy like a river

Joy like a river in my soul

I have Joy like a river

Joy like a river

Joy like a river in my soul. 


Prayer:

Father give me so that I'll be able to give cheerfully.





Are you READY for the coming of Christ??



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments