GOD BLESS ME(Reasons Why People Receive Uncheerfully:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOD BLESS ME


Word: Romans 15:33b MSG

Pray also that my relief offering to the Jerusalem believers will be accepted in the spirit in which it is given.






Here's My Take:


Why Will God Bless Me?

Because I Receive Cheerfully:


Reasons why People receive uncheerfully:


Another reason why people receive uncheerfully is when you give far below their expectations of you. Yes people are not in your pocket to know how much you have, yet everyone has what is expected of them. People can tell your worth, even though it may not be accurate. Yet there are lines you should have crossed.


Another reason is when you previously refused gift that was given to you by the same person whom you gave gift. S/He will then reciprocate; by being uncheerful. Don't reject someone's gift, either because you don't need them or because of pity and expect cheerfulness on your own turn. Not everyone may understand why you did what you did. So when they throw the stones back at you don't complain.



Another reason is when you give out of compulsion. Personally, I have rejected gifts that came in this category. I believe in willingness, but when it comes out of pressure, it will kill my joy. There are people like that too, they can reject the gift, no matter how needy they were.


Conclusion:

Just like we said earlier, everyone can give. The size of your giving, is dependent on your pocket or level. But what you give and how you give matters alot.


Song:

Fill my cup, Lord

I lift it up

Come and quench

The thirsty of my soul

Bread of Heaven

Fill me till I want no more

Fill my cup

And make me whole.


Prayer:

Father make me a cheerful giver and also a receiver. Amen.




Do you we serve is not a joker??? 



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments